Collingullie Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Collingullie (2650) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Murray & Riverina, New South Wales. It is about 399 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Collingullie is in the federal electorate of Riverina.

In the 2011 census the population of Collingullie was 134 and is comprised of approximately 49.3% females and 50.7% males.

The median/average age of the population of Collingullie is 25 years of age.

92.5% of people living in the suburb of Collingullie were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

95.5% of people living in Collingullie speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 4.5% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Collingullie is 36.8% Catholic, 19.1% Anglican, 16.9% Religious affiliation not stated, 11.0% Uniting Church, 6.6% Presbyterian and Reformed, 5.9% No religion, 3.7% Christian, nfd.

58.2% of people are married, 25.3% have never married and 6.6% are divorced and 3.3% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Collingullie.

68.9% of the people living in Collingullie over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 26.2% are working on a part time basis. Collingullie has an unemployment rate of 4.9%.

The main occupations of people living in Collingullie are 20.0% Technicians & trades workers, 18.3% Clerical & administrative workers, 15.0% Sales workers, 15.0% Community & personal service workers, 11.7% Machinery operators & drivers, 10.0% Labourers, 5.0% Professionals, 5.0% Managers.

The main industries people from Collingullie work in are 19.6% Transport, postal and warehousing, 12.5% Construction, 10.7% Accommodation and food services, 10.7% Education and training, 10.7% Health care and social assistance, 10.7% Other services, 10.7% Retail trade, 7.1% Manufacturing, 7.1% Wholesale trade.

16.3% of homes are fully owned, and 55.8% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 20.9% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $509 per week and the median household income is $860 per week.

The median rent in Collingullie is $150 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1000 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Collingullie postcode 2650

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: West Hoxton 2171 -> Sydney -> New South Wales