Borambola Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Borambola (2650) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Murray & Riverina, New South Wales. It is about 353 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Borambola is in the federal electorate of Riverina.

In the 2011 census the population of Borambola was 355 and is comprised of approximately 49.9% females and 50.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Borambola is 45 years of age.

97.2% of people living in the suburb of Borambola were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.1% England.

99.2% of people living in Borambola speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 0.8% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Borambola is 31.3% Catholic, 26.8% Anglican, 12.7% No religion, 10.7% Presbyterian and Reformed, 4.8% Uniting Church, 3.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 2.3% Seventh-day Adventist, 2.0% Lutheran, 1.7% Christian, nfd, 1.7% Baptist.

55.8% of people are married, 24.6% have never married and 9.1% are divorced and 5.3% are separated. There are 15 widowed people living in Borambola.

66.7% of the people living in Borambola over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 27.3% are working on a part time basis. Borambola has an unemployment rate of 1.5%.

The main occupations of people living in Borambola are 39.3% Managers, 14.3% Labourers, 11.7% Technicians & trades workers, 10.7% Professionals, 9.7% Clerical & administrative workers, 6.6% Community & personal service workers, 4.6% Machinery operators & drivers, 3.1% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Borambola work in are 35.4% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.8% Education and training, 7.7% Retail trade, 6.2% Professional, scientific and technical services, 6.2% Construction, 6.2% Inadequately described/Not stated, 4.6% Health care and social assistance, 4.6% Transport, postal and warehousing, 4.1% Public administration and safety.

43.3% of homes are fully owned, and 24.4% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 25.2% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $570 per week and the median household income is $1312 per week.

The median rent in Borambola is $148 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2167 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Borambola postcode 2650

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Warral 2340 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales