The Pinnacles Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

The Pinnacles (2460) is a suburb of North Coast, Northern Rivers, New South Wales. It is about 507 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. The Pinnacles is in the federal electorate of Page.

In the 2011 census the population of The Pinnacles was 291 and is comprised of approximately 47.1% females and 52.9% males.

The median/average age of the population of The Pinnacles is 47 years of age.

82.4% of people living in the suburb of The Pinnacles were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.8% England, 2.1% Wales, 1.7% New Zealand, 1.4% Germany.

91.7% of people living in The Pinnacles speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 8.3% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of The Pinnacles is 26.7% No religion, 24.7% Anglican, 13.7% Catholic, 10.3% Religious affiliation not stated, 8.2% Presbyterian and Reformed, 6.5% Uniting Church, 3.1% Christian, nfd, 1.4% Buddhism, 1.4% Other religious affiliation , 1.0% Churches of Christ.

44.0% of people are married, 33.2% have never married and 13.2% are divorced and 7.2% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in The Pinnacles.

56.0% of the people living in The Pinnacles over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 31.9% are working on a part time basis. The Pinnacles has an unemployment rate of 9.5%.

The main occupations of people living in The Pinnacles are 21.7% Professionals, 14.2% Machinery operators & drivers, 14.2% Labourers, 12.3% Technicians & trades workers, 11.3% Sales workers, 11.3% Managers, 8.5% Community & personal service workers, 6.6% Clerical & administrative workers.

The main industries people from The Pinnacles work in are 13.8% Public administration and safety, 11.9% Health care and social assistance, 11.0% Accommodation and food services, 11.0% Education and training, 10.1% Manufacturing, 9.2% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 5.5% Professional, scientific and technical services, 5.5% Retail trade, 5.5% Construction.

51.9% of homes are fully owned, and 37.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 11.1% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $366 per week and the median household income is $900 per week.

The median rent in The Pinnacles is $170 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1213 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for The Pinnacles postcode 2460

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Finley 2713 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales