Alumy Creek Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Alumy Creek (2460) is a suburb of North Coast, Northern Rivers, New South Wales. It is about 498 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Alumy Creek is in the federal electorate of Page.

In the 2011 census the population of Alumy Creek was 156 and is comprised of approximately 51.9% females and 48.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Alumy Creek is 46 years of age.

92.2% of people living in the suburb of Alumy Creek were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.6% Scotland, 1.9% England.

96.8% of people living in Alumy Creek speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.2% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Alumy Creek is 32.1% Anglican, 32.1% Catholic, 10.3% No religion, 10.3% Uniting Church, 6.4% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.8% Christian, nfd, 3.2% Religious affiliation not stated, 1.9% Lutheran.

63.1% of people are married, 25.4% have never married and 4.6% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in Alumy Creek.

65.8% of the people living in Alumy Creek over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 30.4% are working on a part time basis. Alumy Creek has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Alumy Creek are 26.0% Managers, 19.5% Technicians & trades workers, 14.3% Clerical & administrative workers, 13.0% Professionals, 10.4% Community & personal service workers, 7.8% Labourers, 5.2% Sales workers, 3.9% Machinery operators & drivers.

The main industries people from Alumy Creek work in are 17.1% Health care and social assistance, 14.5% Education and training, 13.2% Construction, 11.8% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 11.8% Professional, scientific and technical services, 11.8% Electricity, gas, water and waste services, 6.6% Manufacturing, 5.3% Administrative and support services, 3.9% Arts and recreation services.

47.6% of homes are fully owned, and 36.5% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 15.9% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $438 per week and the median household income is $979 per week.

The median rent in Alumy Creek is $285 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2600 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Alumy Creek postcode 2460

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Hogarth Range 2469 -> North Coast -> New South Wales