Linthorpe Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Linthorpe (4356) is a suburb of Western, South Western, Queensland. It is about 139 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Linthorpe is in the federal electorate of Groom.

In the 2011 census the population of Linthorpe was 257 and is comprised of approximately 47.9% females and 52.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Linthorpe is 41 years of age.

86.3% of people living in the suburb of Linthorpe were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.7% England.

89.9% of people living in Linthorpe speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 10.1% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Linthorpe is 30.1% Anglican, 24.6% Catholic, 10.9% Religious affiliation not stated, 10.9% Lutheran, 6.6% No religion, 5.9% Uniting Church, 4.3% Baptist, 3.5% Christian, nfd, 2.0% Presbyterian and Reformed, 1.2% Salvation Army.

69.1% of people are married, 23.2% have never married and 4.6% are divorced and 3.1% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Linthorpe.

72.2% of the people living in Linthorpe over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 27.8% are working on a part time basis. Linthorpe has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Linthorpe are 32.3% Managers, 15.7% Clerical & administrative workers, 15.7% Technicians & trades workers, 13.4% Labourers, 10.2% Machinery operators & drivers, 7.1% Professionals, 5.5% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Linthorpe work in are 30.8% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 9.2% Transport, postal and warehousing, 6.9% Retail trade, 6.9% Manufacturing, 6.9% Mining, 6.2% Construction, 5.4% Health care and social assistance, 4.6% Professional, scientific and technical services, 4.6% Other services.

42.7% of homes are fully owned, and 40.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 12.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $487 per week and the median household income is $1302 per week.

The median rent in Linthorpe is $75 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2600 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Linthorpe postcode 4356

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Ideraway 4625 -> Central Coast -> Queensland