Quambone Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Quambone (2831) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Central West Slopes, New South Wales. It is about 453 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Quambone is in the federal electorate of Parkes.

In the 2011 census the population of Quambone was 247 and is comprised of approximately 42.9% females and 57.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Quambone is 38 years of age.

88.3% of people living in the suburb of Quambone were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

93.5% of people living in Quambone speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 6.5% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Quambone is 40.2% Anglican, 32.9% Catholic, 9.3% Religious affiliation not stated, 6.9% No religion, 6.1% Presbyterian and Reformed, 4.5% Uniting Church.

50.0% of people are married, 33.9% have never married and 6.8% are divorced and 4.7% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in Quambone.

70.7% of the people living in Quambone over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 15.5% are working on a part time basis. Quambone has an unemployment rate of 3.4%.

The main occupations of people living in Quambone are 56.6% Managers, 14.2% Labourers, 13.3% Professionals, 8.0% Clerical & administrative workers, 5.3% Community & personal service workers, 2.7% Technicians & trades workers.

The main industries people from Quambone work in are 65.2% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.7% Health care and social assistance, 8.0% Education and training, 2.7% Professional, scientific and technical services, 2.7% Accommodation and food services, 2.7% Retail trade, 2.7% Construction, 2.7% Inadequately described/Not stated, 2.7% Wholesale trade.

51.1% of homes are fully owned, and 16.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 23.9% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $434 per week and the median household income is $745 per week.

The median rent in Quambone is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Quambone postcode 2831

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Tullakool 2732 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales