Balladoran Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Balladoran (2831) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Central West Slopes, New South Wales. It is about 329 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Balladoran is in the federal electorate of Parkes.

In the 2011 census the population of Balladoran was 225 and is comprised of approximately 50.2% females and 49.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Balladoran is 46 years of age.

94.6% of people living in the suburb of Balladoran were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.8% England.

96.4% of people living in Balladoran speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.6% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Balladoran is 42.9% Anglican, 19.6% Catholic, 10.3% No religion, 8.9% Uniting Church, 6.7% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.5% Presbyterian and Reformed, 2.7% Other Protestant, 1.8% Eastern Orthodox, 1.3% Seventh-day Adventist, 1.3% Other Religious Groups.

62.9% of people are married, 20.6% have never married and 9.7% are divorced and 3.4% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Balladoran.

72.4% of the people living in Balladoran over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 22.4% are working on a part time basis. Balladoran has an unemployment rate of 2.6%.

The main occupations of people living in Balladoran are 60.0% Managers, 17.3% Community & personal service workers, 9.1% Professionals, 8.2% Clerical & administrative workers, 5.5% Labourers.

The main industries people from Balladoran work in are 54.0% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 15.0% Health care and social assistance, 5.3% Public administration and safety, 4.4% Education and training, 2.7% Accommodation and food services, 2.7% Retail trade, 2.7% Manufacturing, 2.7% Construction, 2.7% Electricity, gas, water and waste services.

50.6% of homes are fully owned, and 36.7% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 12.7% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $395 per week and the median household income is $956 per week.

The median rent in Balladoran is $120 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2000 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Balladoran postcode 2831

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Cromer 2099 -> Sydney -> New South Wales