Redbournberry Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Redbournberry (2330) is a suburb of Hunter Valley, Upper Hunter Valley, New South Wales. It is about 145 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Redbournberry is in the federal electorate of Hunter.

In the 2011 census the population of Redbournberry was 115 and is comprised of approximately 40.9% females and 59.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Redbournberry is 31 years of age.

86.6% of people living in the suburb of Redbournberry were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

92.1% of people living in Redbournberry speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 7.9% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Redbournberry is 28.1% Anglican, 27.2% Catholic, 14.9% No religion, 12.3% Religious affiliation not stated, 8.8% Uniting Church, 3.5% Salvation Army, 2.6% Other Christian, 2.6% Christian, nfd.

50.5% of people are married, 34.3% have never married and 9.1% are divorced and 3.0% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Redbournberry.

54.5% of the people living in Redbournberry over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 31.8% are working on a part time basis. Redbournberry has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Redbournberry are 22.1% Technicians & trades workers, 17.6% Sales workers, 14.7% Managers, 13.2% Professionals, 13.2% Machinery operators & drivers, 10.3% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.8% Labourers.

The main industries people from Redbournberry work in are 20.0% Mining, 13.8% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 9.2% Arts and recreation services, 9.2% Public administration and safety, 9.2% Retail trade, 9.2% Health care and social assistance, 9.2% Other services, 6.2% Construction, 4.6% Manufacturing.

46.3% of homes are fully owned, and 26.8% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 19.5% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $744 per week and the median household income is $2100 per week.

The median rent in Redbournberry is $200 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2230 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Redbournberry postcode 2330

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Goolgowi 2652 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales