North Deep Creek Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

North Deep Creek (4570) is a suburb of South Eastern, Sunshine Coast, Queensland. It is about 152 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. North Deep Creek is in the federal electorate of Wide Bay.

In the 2011 census the population of North Deep Creek was 313 and is comprised of approximately 47.3% females and 52.7% males.

The median/average age of the population of North Deep Creek is 40 years of age.

72.6% of people living in the suburb of North Deep Creek were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 7.3% England, 2.9% New Zealand, 2.5% Ireland, 1.6% Netherlands.

85.6% of people living in North Deep Creek speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 14.4% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of North Deep Creek is 23.6% No religion, 20.1% Religious affiliation not stated, 16.3% Anglican, 15.7% Catholic, 7.3% Uniting Church, 4.5% Jehovah's Witnesses, 1.9% Seventh-day Adventist, 1.9% Buddhism, 1.9% Presbyterian and Reformed, 1.9% Baptist.

51.5% of people are married, 26.0% have never married and 13.2% are divorced and 5.5% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in North Deep Creek.

52.3% of the people living in North Deep Creek over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 35.2% are working on a part time basis. North Deep Creek has an unemployment rate of 9.4%.

The main occupations of people living in North Deep Creek are 20.7% Clerical & administrative workers, 19.8% Labourers, 14.9% Technicians & trades workers, 13.2% Machinery operators & drivers, 11.6% Professionals, 9.1% Community & personal service workers, 5.0% Managers, 3.3% Sales workers, 2.5% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from North Deep Creek work in are 14.8% Manufacturing, 12.3% Transport, postal and warehousing, 10.7% Health care and social assistance, 9.8% Construction, 8.2% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 7.4% Public administration and safety, 7.4% Education and training, 6.6% Retail trade, 4.9% Administrative and support services.

34.7% of homes are fully owned, and 42.6% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 15.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $521 per week and the median household income is $984 per week.

The median rent in North Deep Creek is $140 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1668 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for North Deep Creek postcode 4570

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Kurrimine Beach 4871 -> Northern -> Queensland