Millbrook Demographics (WA) Local Stats

Millbrook (6330) is a suburb of South Western, South West, Western Australia. It is about 377 kms from WA's capital city of Perth. Millbrook is in the federal electorate of O'Connor.

In the 2011 census the population of Millbrook was 276 and is comprised of approximately 48.9% females and 51.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Millbrook is 37 years of age.

84.5% of people living in the suburb of Millbrook were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 8.7% England, 2.2% Kenya, 2.2% Wales.

98.9% of people living in Millbrook speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 1.1% Other.

The religious makeup of Millbrook is 30.7% No religion, 25.3% Anglican, 12.3% Catholic, 8.7% Religious affiliation not stated, 6.1% Christian, nfd, 5.4% Pentecostal, 4.0% Uniting Church, 2.9% Baptist, 2.5% Jehovah's Witnesses, 1.1% Churches of Christ.

60.4% of people are married, 30.0% have never married and 3.4% are divorced and 3.4% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Millbrook.

49.6% of the people living in Millbrook over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 38.5% are working on a part time basis. Millbrook has an unemployment rate of 4.4%.

The main occupations of people living in Millbrook are 17.2% Technicians & trades workers, 15.7% Managers, 14.9% Professionals, 14.2% Community & personal service workers, 13.4% Sales workers, 10.4% Labourers, 9.7% Clerical & administrative workers, 4.5% Machinery operators & drivers.

The main industries people from Millbrook work in are 17.0% Health care and social assistance, 14.8% Retail trade, 14.1% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 11.9% Education and training, 11.1% Public administration and safety, 6.7% Accommodation and food services, 5.2% Manufacturing, 4.4% Construction, 4.4% Administrative and support services.

48.8% of homes are fully owned, and 36.9% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 14.3% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $486 per week and the median household income is $1303 per week.

The median rent in Millbrook is $300 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1733 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Millbrook postcode 6330

  • Qpzm LocalStats Western Australia Suburb of the Day: Elgin 6237 -> South Western -> Western Australia