Allendale East Demographics (SA) Local Stats

Allendale East (5291) is a suburb of South, South East, South Australia. It is about 391 kms from SA's capital city of Adelaide. Allendale East is in the federal electorate of Barker.

In the 2011 census the population of Allendale East was 260 and is comprised of approximately 49.2% females and 50.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Allendale East is 33 years of age.

98.4% of people living in the suburb of Allendale East were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

97.3% of people living in Allendale East speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 2.7% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Allendale East is 44.0% No religion, 18.1% Catholic, 14.3% Uniting Church, 6.9% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.6% Anglican, 3.9% Lutheran, 2.3% Christian, nfd, 2.3% Presbyterian and Reformed, 2.3% Brethren, 1.2% Other religious affiliation .

53.9% of people are married, 35.6% have never married and 8.9% are divorced and 1.6% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Allendale East.

50.4% of the people living in Allendale East over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 30.9% are working on a part time basis. Allendale East has an unemployment rate of 6.5%.

The main occupations of people living in Allendale East are 19.7% Labourers, 18.9% Technicians & trades workers, 12.9% Machinery operators & drivers, 11.4% Community & personal service workers, 10.6% Clerical & administrative workers, 9.1% Managers, 7.6% Professionals, 7.6% Sales workers, 2.3% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Allendale East work in are 23.6% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 16.5% Manufacturing, 14.2% Construction, 9.4% Health care and social assistance, 7.1% Accommodation and food services, 7.1% Retail trade, 5.5% Electricity, gas, water and waste services, 3.1% Financial and insurance services, 3.1% Education and training.

23.9% of homes are fully owned, and 63.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 13.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $534 per week and the median household income is $1107 per week.

The median rent in Allendale East is $220 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1468 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Allendale East postcode 5291

  • Qpzm LocalStats South Australia Suburb of the Day: Millswood 5034 -> Adelaide -> South Australia