Rosebrook Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Rosebrook (2320) is a suburb of Hunter Valley, Upper Hunter Valley, New South Wales. It is about 138 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Rosebrook is in the federal electorate of Paterson.

In the 2011 census the population of Rosebrook was 174 and is comprised of approximately 55.2% females and 44.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Rosebrook is 46 years of age.

93.0% of people living in the suburb of Rosebrook were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.9% New Zealand.

98.3% of people living in Rosebrook speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 1.7% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Rosebrook is 33.5% Anglican, 22.9% No religion, 21.2% Catholic, 4.7% Seventh-day Adventist, 4.1% Religious affiliation not stated, 3.5% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.5% Pentecostal, 2.9% Uniting Church, 1.8% Baptist, 1.8% Other Christian.

60.6% of people are married, 27.7% have never married and 8.8% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 4 widowed people living in Rosebrook.

57.0% of the people living in Rosebrook over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 33.3% are working on a part time basis. Rosebrook has an unemployment rate of 6.5%.

The main occupations of people living in Rosebrook are 28.4% Professionals, 22.7% Managers, 14.8% Sales workers, 8.0% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.0% Technicians & trades workers, 6.8% Community & personal service workers, 6.8% Labourers, 4.5% Machinery operators & drivers.

The main industries people from Rosebrook work in are 14.9% Manufacturing, 14.9% Health care and social assistance, 13.8% Retail trade, 11.5% Mining, 9.2% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 8.0% Education and training, 6.9% Professional, scientific and technical services, 6.9% Wholesale trade, 6.9% Transport, postal and warehousing.

51.6% of homes are fully owned, and 40.6% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 7.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $712 per week and the median household income is $1312 per week.

The median rent in Rosebrook is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2500 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Rosebrook postcode 2320

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Tullakool 2732 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales