Mindaribba Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Mindaribba (2320) is a suburb of Hunter Valley, Lower Hunter Valley, New South Wales. It is about 140 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Mindaribba is in the federal electorate of Paterson.

In the 2011 census the population of Mindaribba was 326 and is comprised of approximately 51.5% females and 48.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Mindaribba is 40 years of age.

94.2% of people living in the suburb of Mindaribba were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.7% England.

98.2% of people living in Mindaribba speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 1.8% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Mindaribba is 30.0% Catholic, 23.5% Anglican, 18.3% No religion, 8.3% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.3% Presbyterian and Reformed, 4.3% Uniting Church, 4.0% Baptist, 2.4% Christian, nfd, 1.8% Other religious affiliation , 1.2% Other Religious Groups.

56.3% of people are married, 30.4% have never married and 7.2% are divorced and 2.3% are separated. There are 10 widowed people living in Mindaribba.

62.7% of the people living in Mindaribba over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 26.6% are working on a part time basis. Mindaribba has an unemployment rate of 5.3%.

The main occupations of people living in Mindaribba are 21.1% Professionals, 20.5% Managers, 15.5% Technicians & trades workers, 14.9% Clerical & administrative workers, 9.3% Community & personal service workers, 8.1% Sales workers, 6.2% Labourers, 4.3% Machinery operators & drivers.

The main industries people from Mindaribba work in are 15.1% Professional, scientific and technical services, 11.9% Construction, 10.7% Retail trade, 10.1% Education and training, 10.1% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 9.4% Manufacturing, 6.9% Health care and social assistance, 5.7% Public administration and safety, 3.8% Mining.

44.4% of homes are fully owned, and 41.4% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 11.1% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $603 per week and the median household income is $2291 per week.

The median rent in Mindaribba is $435 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2000 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Mindaribba postcode 2320

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Baradine 2396 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales