Drumborg Demographics (VIC) Local Stats

Drumborg (3304) is a suburb of South Western Victoria, Great Ocean Rd/Otway Ranges, Victoria. It is about 297 kms from VIC's capital city of Melbourne. Drumborg is in the federal electorate of Wannon.

In the 2011 census the population of Drumborg was 312 and is comprised of approximately 50.0% females and 50.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of Drumborg is 41 years of age.

85.2% of people living in the suburb of Drumborg were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.3% England, 2.3% Germany, 1.6% New Zealand, 1.6% Philippines, 1.3% Netherlands.

94.2% of people living in Drumborg speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 5.8% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Drumborg is 29.3% No religion, 19.3% Anglican, 14.1% Catholic, 13.5% Religious affiliation not stated, 9.0% Uniting Church, 7.4% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.5% Lutheran, 1.9% Baptist, 1.0% Salvation Army, 1.0% Christian, nfd.

62.1% of people are married, 21.8% have never married and 10.5% are divorced and 2.0% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in Drumborg.

59.1% of the people living in Drumborg over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 24.6% are working on a part time basis. Drumborg has an unemployment rate of 3.5%.

The main occupations of people living in Drumborg are 53.0% Managers, 11.0% Labourers, 8.5% Technicians & trades workers, 7.3% Clerical & administrative workers, 6.1% Machinery operators & drivers, 4.9% Community & personal service workers, 3.7% Sales workers, 3.7% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated, 1.8% Professionals.

The main industries people from Drumborg work in are 52.1% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 9.2% Construction, 8.6% Health care and social assistance, 7.4% Inadequately described/Not stated, 4.3% Manufacturing, 4.3% Education and training, 3.7% Wholesale trade, 3.1% Public administration and safety, 1.8% Professional, scientific and technical services.

44.1% of homes are fully owned, and 38.1% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 12.7% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $488 per week and the median household income is $974 per week.

The median rent in Drumborg is $65 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $824 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Drumborg postcode 3304

  • Qpzm LocalStats Victoria Suburb of the Day: Box Hill North 3129 -> Melbourne -> Victoria