Tummaville Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Tummaville (4352) is a suburb of Western, South Western, Queensland. It is about 156 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Tummaville is in the federal electorate of Maranoa.

In the 2011 census the population of Tummaville was 284 and is comprised of approximately 46.5% females and 53.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Tummaville is 42 years of age.

95.1% of people living in the suburb of Tummaville were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.5% Thailand.

96.5% of people living in Tummaville speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.5% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Tummaville is 28.0% Catholic, 22.0% Anglican, 12.9% Uniting Church, 9.8% No religion, 7.7% Lutheran, 7.3% Presbyterian and Reformed, 6.3% Religious affiliation not stated, 2.1% Salvation Army, 1.7% Christian, nfd, 1.0% Eastern Orthodox.

70.0% of people are married, 22.6% have never married and 5.5% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 4 widowed people living in Tummaville.

70.2% of the people living in Tummaville over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 19.0% are working on a part time basis. Tummaville has an unemployment rate of 1.8%.

The main occupations of people living in Tummaville are 45.0% Managers, 13.1% Labourers, 11.2% Technicians & trades workers, 10.0% Community & personal service workers, 8.1% Machinery operators & drivers, 6.9% Clerical & administrative workers, 5.6% Professionals.

The main industries people from Tummaville work in are 49.7% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.6% Health care and social assistance, 8.1% Education and training, 6.2% Electricity, gas, water and waste services, 6.2% Mining, 3.7% Professional, scientific and technical services, 3.7% Inadequately described/Not stated, 3.7% Transport, postal and warehousing, 3.1% Public administration and safety.

46.8% of homes are fully owned, and 19.8% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 27.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $532 per week and the median household income is $1011 per week.

The median rent in Tummaville is $100 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2167 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Tummaville postcode 4352

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: South Stradbroke 4216 -> South Eastern -> Queensland