Inverlaw Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Inverlaw (4610) is a suburb of Western, South Western, Queensland. It is about 158 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Inverlaw is in the federal electorate of Maranoa.

In the 2011 census the population of Inverlaw was 288 and is comprised of approximately 46.5% females and 53.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Inverlaw is 40 years of age.

93.7% of people living in the suburb of Inverlaw were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.4% England.

96.9% of people living in Inverlaw speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.1% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Inverlaw is 20.7% Anglican, 18.6% Catholic, 17.6% No religion, 11.7% Uniting Church, 10.7% Lutheran, 7.2% Religious affiliation not stated, 5.2% Presbyterian and Reformed, 2.4% Christian, nfd, 2.1% Other religious affiliation , 1.4% Churches of Christ.

60.0% of people are married, 27.4% have never married and 10.7% are divorced and 1.9% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Inverlaw.

59.4% of the people living in Inverlaw over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 24.8% are working on a part time basis. Inverlaw has an unemployment rate of 6.8%.

The main occupations of people living in Inverlaw are 30.7% Managers, 13.4% Labourers, 13.4% Technicians & trades workers, 11.8% Machinery operators & drivers, 11.8% Clerical & administrative workers, 9.4% Professionals, 4.7% Sales workers, 4.7% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from Inverlaw work in are 32.8% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.4% Health care and social assistance, 8.8% Manufacturing, 8.0% Retail trade, 8.0% Mining, 7.2% Construction, 5.6% Education and training, 4.0% Public administration and safety, 3.2% Financial and insurance services.

38.5% of homes are fully owned, and 35.6% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 16.3% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $529 per week and the median household income is $1102 per week.

The median rent in Inverlaw is $280 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1560 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Inverlaw postcode 4610

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Branch Creek 4625 -> Central Coast -> Queensland