Innisplain Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Innisplain (4285) is a suburb of South Eastern, Gold Coast & Hinterland, Queensland. It is about 79 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Innisplain is in the federal electorate of Wright.

In the 2011 census the population of Innisplain was 463 and is comprised of approximately 50.5% females and 49.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Innisplain is 45 years of age.

82.8% of people living in the suburb of Innisplain were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 5.4% England, 2.6% New Zealand, 1.3% Northern Ireland, 1.1% Germany.

95.5% of people living in Innisplain speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 4.5% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Innisplain is 27.7% Anglican, 21.6% Catholic, 19.0% No religion, 10.6% Uniting Church, 8.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 3.0% Christian, nfd, 2.4% Other religious affiliation , 1.9% Presbyterian and Reformed, 1.9% Baptist, 1.3% Lutheran.

52.9% of people are married, 28.5% have never married and 9.9% are divorced and 3.7% are separated. There are 19 widowed people living in Innisplain.

56.5% of the people living in Innisplain over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 30.1% are working on a part time basis. Innisplain has an unemployment rate of 7.3%.

The main occupations of people living in Innisplain are 29.1% Managers, 18.8% Labourers, 14.1% Technicians & trades workers, 11.1% Clerical & administrative workers, 9.0% Professionals, 6.8% Machinery operators & drivers, 6.0% Community & personal service workers, 2.6% Sales workers, 2.6% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Innisplain work in are 40.9% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 6.1% Transport, postal and warehousing, 5.7% Education and training, 5.7% Health care and social assistance, 5.7% Other services, 5.2% Public administration and safety, 5.2% Accommodation and food services, 5.2% Construction, 4.8% Administrative and support services.

45.8% of homes are fully owned, and 19.6% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 30.2% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $502 per week and the median household income is $936 per week.

The median rent in Innisplain is $90 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1600 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Innisplain postcode 4285

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Toogoolawah 4313 -> South Eastern -> Queensland