Lake Mary Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Lake Mary (4703) is a suburb of Central Coast, Rockhampton, Queensland. It is about 543 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Lake Mary is in the federal electorate of Capricornia.

In the 2011 census the population of Lake Mary was 233 and is comprised of approximately 48.5% females and 51.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Lake Mary is 42 years of age.

89.6% of people living in the suburb of Lake Mary were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.6% New Zealand, 1.7% England.

94.4% of people living in Lake Mary speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 5.6% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Lake Mary is 25.8% Catholic, 21.0% Anglican, 16.7% No religion, 11.6% Uniting Church, 9.0% Religious affiliation not stated, 3.0% Presbyterian and Reformed, 2.6% Christian, nfd, 2.6% Baptist, 2.6% Other Religious Groups, 2.6% Pentecostal.

56.1% of people are married, 22.8% have never married and 12.2% are divorced and 7.2% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Lake Mary.

70.2% of the people living in Lake Mary over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 29.8% are working on a part time basis. Lake Mary has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Lake Mary are 22.8% Managers, 17.8% Professionals, 15.8% Technicians & trades workers, 12.9% Clerical & administrative workers, 11.9% Sales workers, 9.9% Machinery operators & drivers, 5.9% Labourers, 3.0% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from Lake Mary work in are 17.5% Retail trade, 14.6% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 11.7% Construction, 8.7% Electricity, gas, water and waste services, 6.8% Education and training, 5.8% Professional, scientific and technical services, 5.8% Accommodation and food services, 5.8% Public administration and safety, 5.8% Administrative and support services.

43.0% of homes are fully owned, and 44.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 7.6% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $412 per week and the median household income is $981 per week.

The median rent in Lake Mary is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1733 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Lake Mary postcode 4703

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Graceville 4075 -> Brisbane -> Queensland