Rubyanna Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Rubyanna (4670) is a suburb of Central Coast, Bundaberg & Wide Bay, Queensland. It is about 303 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Rubyanna is in the federal electorate of Hinkler.

In the 2011 census the population of Rubyanna was 195 and is comprised of approximately 49.7% females and 50.3% males.

The median/average age of the population of Rubyanna is 41 years of age.

90.3% of people living in the suburb of Rubyanna were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.0% New Zealand, 1.5% Germany.

95.4% of people living in Rubyanna speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 4.6% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Rubyanna is 16.8% Anglican, 15.3% No religion, 14.3% Lutheran, 13.3% Catholic, 10.2% Uniting Church, 6.1% Religious affiliation not stated, 5.6% Pentecostal, 5.1% Christian, nfd, 3.6% Other Christian, 3.1% Presbyterian and Reformed.

61.6% of people are married, 20.1% have never married and 5.7% are divorced and 5.7% are separated. There are 11 widowed people living in Rubyanna.

56.2% of the people living in Rubyanna over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 28.1% are working on a part time basis. Rubyanna has an unemployment rate of 9.4%.

The main occupations of people living in Rubyanna are 27.8% Managers, 15.6% Sales workers, 14.4% Clerical & administrative workers, 11.1% Professionals, 11.1% Labourers, 7.8% Technicians & trades workers, 4.4% Machinery operators & drivers, 4.4% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated, 3.3% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from Rubyanna work in are 22.3% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 19.1% Manufacturing, 12.8% Accommodation and food services, 9.6% Retail trade, 6.4% Construction, 6.4% Health care and social assistance, 6.4% Wholesale trade, 4.3% Inadequately described/Not stated, 3.2% Financial and insurance services.

45.9% of homes are fully owned, and 29.7% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 16.2% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $404 per week and the median household income is $933 per week.

The median rent in Rubyanna is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $851 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Rubyanna postcode 4670

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: College View 4343 -> South Eastern -> Queensland