Linville Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Linville (4306) is a suburb of Brisbane, Ipswich, Queensland. It is about 102 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Linville is in the federal electorate of Blair.

In the 2011 census the population of Linville was 431 and is comprised of approximately 48.5% females and 51.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Linville is 48 years of age.

88.1% of people living in the suburb of Linville were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.9% England, 1.2% New Zealand, 1.2% France, 1.2% Scotland.

95.8% of people living in Linville speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 4.2% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Linville is 25.8% No religion, 20.9% Anglican, 20.9% Catholic, 14.7% Uniting Church, 7.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 2.8% Presbyterian and Reformed, 2.3% Christian, nfd, 1.4% Lutheran, 1.2% Buddhism, 1.2% Other Christian.

47.9% of people are married, 28.1% have never married and 14.9% are divorced and 4.3% are separated. There are 17 widowed people living in Linville.

62.1% of the people living in Linville over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 26.7% are working on a part time basis. Linville has an unemployment rate of 6.2%.

The main occupations of people living in Linville are 31.0% Managers, 20.3% Labourers, 14.4% Community & personal service workers, 8.0% Machinery operators & drivers, 8.0% Clerical & administrative workers, 6.4% Technicians & trades workers, 4.8% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated, 3.7% Professionals, 3.2% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Linville work in are 31.2% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 12.4% Manufacturing, 10.2% Health care and social assistance, 7.0% Retail trade, 7.0% Construction, 5.9% Education and training, 5.4% Public administration and safety, 4.8% Wholesale trade, 3.2% Professional, scientific and technical services.

40.1% of homes are fully owned, and 22.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 28.7% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $388 per week and the median household income is $721 per week.

The median rent in Linville is $60 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1074 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Linville postcode 4306

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Binjour 4625 -> Central Coast -> Queensland