Taminda Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Taminda (2340) is a suburb of Regional NSW, North West Slopes, New South Wales. It is about 309 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Taminda is in the federal electorate of New England.

In the 2011 census the population of Taminda was 50 and is comprised of approximately 44.0% females and 56.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of Taminda is 40 years of age.

87.2% of people living in the suburb of Taminda were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

85.7% of people living in Taminda speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 14.3% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Taminda is 37.5% Anglican, 22.9% Religious affiliation not stated, 16.7% No religion, 16.7% Catholic, 6.2% Uniting Church.

16.3% of people are married, 46.5% have never married and 23.3% are divorced and 7.0% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Taminda.

70.0% of the people living in Taminda over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 30.0% are working on a part time basis. Taminda has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Taminda are 47.4% Technicians & trades workers, 21.1% Clerical & administrative workers, 15.8% Sales workers, 15.8% Managers.

The main industries people from Taminda work in are 47.4% Other services, 21.1% Health care and social assistance, 15.8% Retail trade, 15.8% Transport, postal and warehousing.

44.4% of homes are fully owned, and 0.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 55.6% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $533 per week and the median household income is $1375 per week.

The median rent in Taminda is $200 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Taminda postcode 2340

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Urana 2645 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales