Weethalle Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Weethalle (2669) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Far South West, New South Wales. It is about 423 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Weethalle is in the federal electorate of Riverina.

In the 2011 census the population of Weethalle was 307 and is comprised of approximately 46.9% females and 53.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Weethalle is 44 years of age.

94.1% of people living in the suburb of Weethalle were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.6% England, 1.0% New Zealand.

97.4% of people living in Weethalle speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 2.6% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Weethalle is 40.1% Anglican, 17.3% Catholic, 11.1% No religion, 10.4% Presbyterian and Reformed, 6.2% Uniting Church, 4.9% Religious affiliation not stated, 3.9% Lutheran, 2.6% Christian, nfd, 2.6% Other religious affiliation , 1.0% Baptist.

55.7% of people are married, 29.7% have never married and 7.3% are divorced and 2.4% are separated. There are 12 widowed people living in Weethalle.

63.4% of the people living in Weethalle over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 27.4% are working on a part time basis. Weethalle has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Weethalle are 54.5% Managers, 9.7% Machinery operators & drivers, 9.1% Technicians & trades workers, 8.5% Labourers, 5.5% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated, 5.5% Community & personal service workers, 3.6% Professionals, 3.6% Clerical & administrative workers.

The main industries people from Weethalle work in are 54.9% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 8.0% Inadequately described/Not stated, 8.0% Transport, postal and warehousing, 7.4% Accommodation and food services, 6.2% Education and training, 5.6% Other services, 2.5% Retail trade, 1.9% Professional, scientific and technical services, 1.9% Manufacturing.

61.3% of homes are fully owned, and 21.8% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 11.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $360 per week and the median household income is $680 per week.

The median rent in Weethalle is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $600 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Weethalle postcode 2669

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Mckellars Park 2790 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales