Trunkey Creek Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Trunkey Creek (2795) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Central Tablelands, New South Wales. It is about 174 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney.

In the 2011 census the population of Trunkey Creek was 263 and is comprised of approximately 49.8% females and 50.2% males.

The median/average age of the population of Trunkey Creek is 44 years of age.

85.6% of people living in the suburb of Trunkey Creek were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.3% Poland, 1.9% England, 1.5% South Africa.

93.5% of people living in Trunkey Creek speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 6.5% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Trunkey Creek is 34.6% Catholic, 27.8% Anglican, 12.2% Religious affiliation not stated, 11.8% No religion, 6.1% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.8% Uniting Church, 2.3% Buddhism, 1.5% Pentecostal.

49.3% of people are married, 23.5% have never married and 12.0% are divorced and 6.0% are separated. There are 20 widowed people living in Trunkey Creek.

67.6% of the people living in Trunkey Creek over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 25.9% are working on a part time basis. Trunkey Creek has an unemployment rate of 4.3%.

The main occupations of people living in Trunkey Creek are 39.9% Managers, 17.4% Labourers, 12.3% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.7% Machinery operators & drivers, 8.7% Technicians & trades workers, 6.5% Professionals, 4.3% Community & personal service workers, 2.2% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Trunkey Creek work in are 41.9% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 11.8% Public administration and safety, 6.6% Education and training, 6.6% Health care and social assistance, 4.4% Other services, 4.4% Mining, 4.4% Construction, 4.4% Inadequately described/Not stated, 2.2% Professional, scientific and technical services.

55.0% of homes are fully owned, and 24.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 18.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $461 per week and the median household income is $933 per week.

The median rent in Trunkey Creek is $19 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $910 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Trunkey Creek postcode 2795

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Parkes 2870 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales