Belgravia Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Belgravia (2800) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Central Tablelands, New South Wales. It is about 218 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Belgravia is in the federal electorate of Calare.

In the 2011 census the population of Belgravia was 165 and is comprised of approximately 49.1% females and 50.9% males.

The median/average age of the population of Belgravia is 37 years of age.

94.4% of people living in the suburb of Belgravia were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

96.4% of people living in Belgravia speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.6% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Belgravia is 27.9% Anglican, 24.2% Catholic, 20.6% No religion, 9.7% Religious affiliation not stated, 6.1% Uniting Church, 3.6% Lutheran, 2.4% Salvation Army, 1.8% Other religious affiliation , 1.8% Christian, nfd, 1.8% Presbyterian and Reformed.

58.1% of people are married, 27.4% have never married and 12.1% are divorced and 2.4% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Belgravia.

63.3% of the people living in Belgravia over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 36.7% are working on a part time basis. Belgravia has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Belgravia are 20.4% Professionals, 20.4% Managers, 16.3% Clerical & administrative workers, 15.3% Technicians & trades workers, 9.2% Community & personal service workers, 6.1% Machinery operators & drivers, 6.1% Sales workers, 6.1% Labourers.

The main industries people from Belgravia work in are 20.0% Health care and social assistance, 14.0% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 12.0% Accommodation and food services, 12.0% Education and training, 6.0% Professional, scientific and technical services, 6.0% Public administration and safety, 6.0% Retail trade, 6.0% Manufacturing, 6.0% Electricity, gas, water and waste services.

21.8% of homes are fully owned, and 43.6% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 29.1% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $877 per week and the median household income is $1812 per week.

The median rent in Belgravia is $150 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1733 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Belgravia postcode 2800

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Wallarobba 2420 -> Central Coast -> New South Wales