Kimbriki Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Kimbriki (2429) is a suburb of North Coast, Mid North Coast, New South Wales. It is about 238 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Kimbriki is in the federal electorate of Lyne.

In the 2011 census the population of Kimbriki was 120 and is comprised of approximately 51.7% females and 48.3% males.

The median/average age of the population of Kimbriki is 50 years of age.

90.8% of people living in the suburb of Kimbriki were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 4.2% New Zealand, 2.5% England.

96.6% of people living in Kimbriki speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.4% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Kimbriki is 31.7% Anglican, 22.5% Catholic, 20.8% No religion, 7.5% Uniting Church, 5.8% Religious affiliation not stated, 5.8% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.3% Seventh-day Adventist, 2.5% Other Christian.

55.5% of people are married, 20.0% have never married and 13.6% are divorced and 8.2% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Kimbriki.

59.2% of the people living in Kimbriki over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 26.8% are working on a part time basis. Kimbriki has an unemployment rate of 4.2%.

The main occupations of people living in Kimbriki are 19.1% Technicians & trades workers, 17.6% Professionals, 17.6% Managers, 14.7% Sales workers, 13.2% Labourers, 8.8% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.8% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from Kimbriki work in are 19.7% Health care and social assistance, 18.2% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 16.7% Construction, 15.2% Retail trade, 7.6% Public administration and safety, 6.1% Accommodation and food services, 6.1% Arts and recreation services, 6.1% Education and training, 4.5% Other services.

50.0% of homes are fully owned, and 38.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 12.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $394 per week and the median household income is $825 per week.

The median rent in Kimbriki is $230 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $563 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Kimbriki postcode 2429

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Gateshead 2290 -> Hunter Valley -> New South Wales