Paskeville Demographics (SA) Local Stats

Paskeville (5552) is a suburb of Spencer Gulf, Yorke Peninsula, South Australia. It is about 118 kms from SA's capital city of Adelaide. Paskeville is in the federal electorate of Grey.

In the 2011 census the population of Paskeville was 86 and is comprised of approximately 43.0% females and 57.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of Paskeville is 39 years of age.

80.0% of people living in the suburb of Paskeville were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 14.1% England.

96.6% of people living in Paskeville speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.4% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Paskeville is 33.7% No religion, 24.4% Catholic, 12.8% Anglican, 11.6% Religious affiliation not stated, 7.0% Uniting Church, 3.5% Churches of Christ, 3.5% Salvation Army, 3.5% Presbyterian and Reformed.

35.8% of people are married, 31.3% have never married and 23.9% are divorced and 4.5% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Paskeville.

46.7% of the people living in Paskeville over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 33.3% are working on a part time basis. Paskeville has an unemployment rate of 20.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Paskeville are 42.3% Labourers, 23.1% Machinery operators & drivers, 23.1% Technicians & trades workers, 11.5% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from Paskeville work in are 45.8% Manufacturing, 16.7% Retail trade, 12.5% Electricity, gas, water and waste services, 12.5% Health care and social assistance, 12.5% Other services.

36.1% of homes are fully owned, and 55.6% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 8.3% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $354 per week and the median household income is $588 per week.

The median rent in Paskeville is $148 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $802 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Paskeville postcode 5552

  • Qpzm LocalStats South Australia Suburb of the Day: Agery 5558 -> Spencer Gulf -> South Australia