Willalooka Demographics (SA) Local Stats

Willalooka (5267) is a suburb of South, South East, South Australia. It is about 227 kms from SA's capital city of Adelaide. Willalooka is in the federal electorate of Barker.

In the 2011 census the population of Willalooka was 273 and is comprised of approximately 44.0% females and 56.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of Willalooka is 39 years of age.

89.7% of people living in the suburb of Willalooka were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 4.0% Zimbabwe, 1.1% England, 1.1% Scotland.

96.3% of people living in Willalooka speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.7% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Willalooka is 22.8% No religion, 22.1% Uniting Church, 16.2% Lutheran, 15.4% Anglican, 8.1% Catholic, 7.7% Religious affiliation not stated, 2.9% Baptist, 1.8% Pentecostal, 1.5% Churches of Christ, 1.5% Buddhism.

65.9% of people are married, 21.0% have never married and 8.8% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in Willalooka.

66.1% of the people living in Willalooka over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 27.9% are working on a part time basis. Willalooka has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Willalooka are 58.8% Managers, 10.9% Labourers, 9.1% Professionals, 7.3% Community & personal service workers, 6.1% Sales workers, 4.2% Clerical & administrative workers, 1.8% Machinery operators & drivers, 1.8% Technicians & trades workers.

The main industries people from Willalooka work in are 74.5% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 8.1% Retail trade, 5.6% Health care and social assistance, 5.0% Education and training, 3.1% Transport, postal and warehousing, 1.9% Manufacturing, 1.9% Wholesale trade.

42.7% of homes are fully owned, and 17.7% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 33.3% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $488 per week and the median household income is $907 per week.

The median rent in Willalooka is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Willalooka postcode 5267

  • Qpzm LocalStats South Australia Suburb of the Day: Dawesley 5252 -> Adelaide -> South Australia