Aubigny Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Aubigny (4401) is a suburb of South Eastern, Toowoomba & South Eastern, Queensland. It is about 137 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Aubigny is in the federal electorate of Groom.

In the 2011 census the population of Aubigny was 386 and is comprised of approximately 47.9% females and 52.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Aubigny is 43 years of age.

94.3% of people living in the suburb of Aubigny were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.3% England.

96.9% of people living in Aubigny speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.1% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Aubigny is 37.4% Catholic, 25.2% Anglican, 9.4% Lutheran, 5.5% No religion, 5.2% Uniting Church, 4.7% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.9% Religious affiliation not stated, 2.3% Christian, nfd, 2.3% Pentecostal, 1.6% Churches of Christ.

61.8% of people are married, 27.1% have never married and 6.2% are divorced and 2.9% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Aubigny.

66.8% of the people living in Aubigny over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 28.3% are working on a part time basis. Aubigny has an unemployment rate of 1.3%.

The main occupations of people living in Aubigny are 27.9% Managers, 15.3% Technicians & trades workers, 13.1% Clerical & administrative workers, 12.2% Labourers, 9.5% Machinery operators & drivers, 9.0% Professionals, 6.8% Community & personal service workers, 6.3% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Aubigny work in are 22.6% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 16.3% Manufacturing, 9.0% Health care and social assistance, 9.0% Construction, 8.6% Education and training, 7.7% Public administration and safety, 7.2% Professional, scientific and technical services, 6.3% Retail trade, 3.6% Transport, postal and warehousing.

42.5% of homes are fully owned, and 45.7% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 11.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $666 per week and the median household income is $1410 per week.

The median rent in Aubigny is $140 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2023 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Aubigny postcode 4401

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Basalt 4820 -> Northern -> Queensland