Pinnacle Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Pinnacle (4741) is a suburb of Central Coast, Mackay & Whitsundays, Queensland. It is about 827 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Pinnacle is in the federal electorate of Capricornia.

In the 2011 census the population of Pinnacle was 337 and is comprised of approximately 48.1% females and 51.9% males.

The median/average age of the population of Pinnacle is 47 years of age.

89.9% of people living in the suburb of Pinnacle were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.6% New Zealand, 1.8% England.

95.5% of people living in Pinnacle speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 4.5% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Pinnacle is 32.2% Catholic, 20.7% Anglican, 16.9% No religion, 13.3% Uniting Church, 7.7% Religious affiliation not stated, 3.3% Lutheran, 1.2% Jehovah's Witnesses, 1.2% Presbyterian and Reformed, 0.9% Seventh-day Adventist, 0.9% Christian, nfd.

66.2% of people are married, 20.2% have never married and 6.2% are divorced and 4.4% are separated. There are 8 widowed people living in Pinnacle.

66.1% of the people living in Pinnacle over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 24.7% are working on a part time basis. Pinnacle has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Pinnacle are 35.1% Managers, 14.4% Labourers, 13.8% Technicians & trades workers, 11.5% Machinery operators & drivers, 7.5% Community & personal service workers, 6.9% Clerical & administrative workers, 4.0% Sales workers, 3.4% Professionals, 3.4% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Pinnacle work in are 43.0% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 11.6% Manufacturing, 7.6% Education and training, 5.8% Construction, 5.8% Mining, 4.7% Transport, postal and warehousing, 4.1% Retail trade, 4.1% Health care and social assistance, 3.5% Professional, scientific and technical services.

52.6% of homes are fully owned, and 23.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 20.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $467 per week and the median household income is $1153 per week.

The median rent in Pinnacle is $150 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1733 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Pinnacle postcode 4741

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: South Gladstone 4680 -> Central Coast -> Queensland