Ideraway Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Ideraway (4625) is a suburb of Central Coast, Bundaberg & Wide Bay, Queensland. It is about 253 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Ideraway is in the federal electorate of Flynn.

In the 2011 census the population of Ideraway was 225 and is comprised of approximately 47.6% females and 52.4% males.

The median/average age of the population of Ideraway is 35 years of age.

80.4% of people living in the suburb of Ideraway were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.2% England, 2.2% Italy, 1.8% New Zealand.

88.1% of people living in Ideraway speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 11.9% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Ideraway is 25.7% Anglican, 25.2% Religious affiliation not stated, 15.9% No religion, 13.7% Catholic, 8.8% Uniting Church, 4.0% Presbyterian and Reformed, 2.7% Jehovah's Witnesses, 1.3% Baptist, 1.3% Other Protestant, 1.3% Pentecostal.

58.8% of people are married, 29.1% have never married and 6.6% are divorced and 3.8% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Ideraway.

75.7% of the people living in Ideraway over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 21.7% are working on a part time basis. Ideraway has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Ideraway are 28.1% Managers, 19.3% Labourers, 12.3% Professionals, 9.6% Sales workers, 8.8% Machinery operators & drivers, 7.9% Clerical & administrative workers, 7.9% Community & personal service workers, 6.1% Technicians & trades workers.

The main industries people from Ideraway work in are 38.5% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 12.8% Manufacturing, 12.8% Health care and social assistance, 5.1% Professional, scientific and technical services, 5.1% Administrative and support services, 5.1% Education and training, 5.1% Rental, hiring and real estate services, 5.1% Transport, postal and warehousing, 2.6% Public administration and safety.

49.3% of homes are fully owned, and 19.7% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 26.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $533 per week and the median household income is $1036 per week.

The median rent in Ideraway is $165 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $975 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Ideraway postcode 4625

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Bromelton 4285 -> South Eastern -> Queensland