Bibbenluke Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Bibbenluke (2632) is a suburb of South Coast, South Coast, New South Wales. It is about 371 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Bibbenluke is in the federal electorate of Eden-Monaro.

In the 2011 census the population of Bibbenluke was 302 and is comprised of approximately 48.3% females and 51.7% males.

The median/average age of the population of Bibbenluke is 48 years of age.

86.1% of people living in the suburb of Bibbenluke were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 5.9% England, 1.7% Czech Republic, 1.3% South Africa.

95.7% of people living in Bibbenluke speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 4.3% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Bibbenluke is 35.6% Anglican, 19.8% Catholic, 14.5% No religion, 9.2% Religious affiliation not stated, 9.2% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.0% Uniting Church, 2.3% Eastern Orthodox, 2.0% Christian, nfd, 1.3% Other Religious Groups, 1.0% Seventh-day Adventist.

56.4% of people are married, 25.2% have never married and 6.8% are divorced and 5.6% are separated. There are 14 widowed people living in Bibbenluke.

60.2% of the people living in Bibbenluke over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 32.8% are working on a part time basis. Bibbenluke has an unemployment rate of 2.3%.

The main occupations of people living in Bibbenluke are 33.9% Managers, 16.5% Technicians & trades workers, 12.4% Labourers, 11.6% Professionals, 11.6% Clerical & administrative workers, 9.9% Machinery operators & drivers, 4.1% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from Bibbenluke work in are 38.6% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 12.6% Health care and social assistance, 9.4% Education and training, 7.1% Public administration and safety, 4.7% Professional, scientific and technical services, 4.7% Other services, 4.7% Transport, postal and warehousing, 3.1% Manufacturing, 3.1% Information media and telecommunications.

56.4% of homes are fully owned, and 19.7% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 18.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $445 per week and the median household income is $715 per week.

The median rent in Bibbenluke is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $867 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Bibbenluke postcode 2632

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Woolooware 2230 -> Sydney -> New South Wales