Pine Ridge Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Pine Ridge (2343) is a suburb of Regional NSW, North West Slopes, New South Wales. It is about 273 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Pine Ridge is in the federal electorate of New England.

In the 2011 census the population of Pine Ridge was 292 and is comprised of approximately 49.0% females and 51.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of Pine Ridge is 44 years of age.

86.9% of people living in the suburb of Pine Ridge were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.4% New Zealand, 1.4% Thailand, 1.0% England, 1.0% United States of America.

96.6% of people living in Pine Ridge speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.4% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Pine Ridge is 46.7% Anglican, 19.6% Catholic, 16.2% No religion, 5.8% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.8% Presbyterian and Reformed, 4.5% Uniting Church, 1.4% Jehovah's Witnesses, 1.0% Buddhism.

59.1% of people are married, 27.5% have never married and 8.5% are divorced and 2.4% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Pine Ridge.

67.0% of the people living in Pine Ridge over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 26.1% are working on a part time basis. Pine Ridge has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Pine Ridge are 48.5% Managers, 14.6% Labourers, 8.8% Professionals, 7.6% Machinery operators & drivers, 5.8% Clerical & administrative workers, 5.8% Community & personal service workers, 3.5% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated, 3.5% Technicians & trades workers, 1.8% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Pine Ridge work in are 65.1% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 5.8% Manufacturing, 5.8% Education and training, 4.1% Information media and telecommunications, 3.5% Financial and insurance services, 3.5% Inadequately described/Not stated, 3.5% Other services, 3.5% Transport, postal and warehousing, 2.9% Accommodation and food services.

42.2% of homes are fully owned, and 15.5% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 38.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $555 per week and the median household income is $1098 per week.

The median rent in Pine Ridge is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1036 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Pine Ridge postcode 2343

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Beresfield 2322 -> Hunter Valley -> New South Wales