Marys Mount Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Marys Mount (2380) is a suburb of Regional NSW, North West Slopes, New South Wales. It is about 336 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Marys Mount is in the federal electorate of New England.

In the 2011 census the population of Marys Mount was 224 and is comprised of approximately 48.2% females and 51.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Marys Mount is 43 years of age.

93.4% of people living in the suburb of Marys Mount were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

95.5% of people living in Marys Mount speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 4.5% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Marys Mount is 41.3% Anglican, 20.4% Catholic, 11.1% No religion, 9.3% Presbyterian and Reformed, 6.7% Religious affiliation not stated, 5.8% Uniting Church, 3.1% Lutheran, 2.2% Baptist.

72.4% of people are married, 22.4% have never married and 0.0% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in Marys Mount.

68.0% of the people living in Marys Mount over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 24.8% are working on a part time basis. Marys Mount has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Marys Mount are 50.0% Managers, 21.3% Professionals, 8.2% Labourers, 7.4% Clerical & administrative workers, 4.9% Machinery operators & drivers, 4.9% Technicians & trades workers, 3.3% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Marys Mount work in are 59.5% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.7% Education and training, 9.9% Health care and social assistance, 5.0% Financial and insurance services, 3.3% Professional, scientific and technical services, 3.3% Inadequately described/Not stated, 3.3% Transport, postal and warehousing, 2.5% Construction, 2.5% Administrative and support services.

43.4% of homes are fully owned, and 26.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 26.3% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $540 per week and the median household income is $1042 per week.

The median rent in Marys Mount is $15 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $867 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Marys Mount postcode 2380

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Fosters Valley 2795 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales