Brungle Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Brungle (2722) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Murray & Riverina, New South Wales. It is about 308 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Brungle is in the federal electorate of Riverina.

In the 2011 census the population of Brungle was 307 and is comprised of approximately 49.2% females and 50.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Brungle is 40 years of age.

97.4% of people living in the suburb of Brungle were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

97.0% of people living in Brungle speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.0% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Brungle is 36.9% Catholic, 32.4% Anglican, 9.2% No religion, 6.2% Religious affiliation not stated, 5.6% Presbyterian and Reformed, 4.6% Christian, nfd, 2.3% Uniting Church, 2.0% Baptist, 1.0% Lutheran.

48.7% of people are married, 38.7% have never married and 4.8% are divorced and 3.9% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in Brungle.

63.9% of the people living in Brungle over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 25.9% are working on a part time basis. Brungle has an unemployment rate of 3.8%.

The main occupations of people living in Brungle are 28.0% Managers, 15.3% Labourers, 14.0% Technicians & trades workers, 12.7% Machinery operators & drivers, 10.0% Professionals, 8.0% Clerical & administrative workers, 6.0% Sales workers, 4.0% Community & personal service workers, 2.0% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Brungle work in are 35.1% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.1% Manufacturing, 9.5% Health care and social assistance, 8.8% Inadequately described/Not stated, 6.1% Retail trade, 5.4% Public administration and safety, 5.4% Education and training, 4.7% Construction, 4.1% Professional, scientific and technical services.

50.9% of homes are fully owned, and 24.5% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 24.5% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $603 per week and the median household income is $1163 per week.

The median rent in Brungle is $100 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1300 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Brungle postcode 2722

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Lowesdale 2646 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales