Logie Brae Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Logie Brae (2713) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Far South West, New South Wales. It is about 545 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Logie Brae is in the federal electorate of Farrer.

In the 2011 census the population of Logie Brae was 166 and is comprised of approximately 42.2% females and 57.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Logie Brae is 42 years of age.

85.5% of people living in the suburb of Logie Brae were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.0% Netherlands.

93.4% of people living in Logie Brae speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 6.6% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Logie Brae is 30.1% Catholic, 20.5% No religion, 18.1% Uniting Church, 14.5% Presbyterian and Reformed, 8.4% Anglican, 8.4% Religious affiliation not stated.

61.9% of people are married, 31.0% have never married and 7.1% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Logie Brae.

79.5% of the people living in Logie Brae over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 20.5% are working on a part time basis. Logie Brae has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Logie Brae are 69.3% Managers, 8.0% Professionals, 8.0% Clerical & administrative workers, 6.8% Labourers, 4.5% Community & personal service workers, 3.4% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Logie Brae work in are 71.6% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 11.4% Education and training, 6.8% Health care and social assistance, 6.8% Wholesale trade, 3.4% Retail trade.

39.3% of homes are fully owned, and 23.2% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 23.2% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $358 per week and the median household income is $763 per week.

The median rent in Logie Brae is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $529 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Logie Brae postcode 2713

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Gillieston Heights 2321 -> Hunter Valley -> New South Wales