Armatree Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Armatree (2828) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Central West Slopes, New South Wales. It is about 375 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Armatree is in the federal electorate of Parkes.

In the 2011 census the population of Armatree was 284 and is comprised of approximately 49.3% females and 50.7% males.

The median/average age of the population of Armatree is 42 years of age.

92.9% of people living in the suburb of Armatree were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.1% France, 1.1% England, 1.1% Ireland.

97.9% of people living in Armatree speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 2.1% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Armatree is 30.1% Catholic, 21.6% Anglican, 20.6% Presbyterian and Reformed, 8.9% Uniting Church, 8.2% No religion, 6.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 2.1% Lutheran, 1.1% Baptist, 1.1% Pentecostal.

74.1% of people are married, 16.5% have never married and 6.6% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Armatree.

68.0% of the people living in Armatree over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 20.3% are working on a part time basis. Armatree has an unemployment rate of 3.9%.

The main occupations of people living in Armatree are 56.5% Managers, 12.3% Professionals, 9.7% Labourers, 7.8% Community & personal service workers, 3.9% Sales workers, 3.9% Clerical & administrative workers, 3.9% Technicians & trades workers, 1.9% Machinery operators & drivers.

The main industries people from Armatree work in are 59.1% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 7.8% Education and training, 7.8% Health care and social assistance, 5.8% Accommodation and food services, 3.9% Professional, scientific and technical services, 3.9% Inadequately described/Not stated, 1.9% Arts and recreation services, 1.9% Public administration and safety, 1.9% Construction.

50.0% of homes are fully owned, and 26.4% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 23.6% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $529 per week and the median household income is $907 per week.

The median rent in Armatree is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1640 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Armatree postcode 2828

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Burraga 2795 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales