Cullen Bullen Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Cullen Bullen (2790) is a suburb of Regional NSW, Central Tablelands, New South Wales. It is about 126 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Cullen Bullen is in the federal electorate of Calare.

In the 2011 census the population of Cullen Bullen was 183 and is comprised of approximately 46.4% females and 53.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Cullen Bullen is 40 years of age.

90.2% of people living in the suburb of Cullen Bullen were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.2% England, 1.6% New Zealand, 1.6% Germany.

98.4% of people living in Cullen Bullen speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 1.6% German.

The religious makeup of Cullen Bullen is 38.3% Anglican, 28.4% Catholic, 8.7% No religion, 6.0% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.9% Christian, nfd, 3.3% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.3% Uniting Church, 2.2% Other religious affiliation , 1.6% Salvation Army, 1.6% Baptist.

46.0% of people are married, 36.7% have never married and 12.9% are divorced and 4.3% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Cullen Bullen.

47.2% of the people living in Cullen Bullen over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 27.8% are working on a part time basis. Cullen Bullen has an unemployment rate of 16.7%.

The main occupations of people living in Cullen Bullen are 28.6% Machinery operators & drivers, 15.9% Technicians & trades workers, 11.1% Managers, 11.1% Community & personal service workers, 9.5% Sales workers, 9.5% Clerical & administrative workers, 7.9% Professionals, 6.3% Labourers.

The main industries people from Cullen Bullen work in are 34.9% Mining, 19.0% Health care and social assistance, 9.5% Accommodation and food services, 9.5% Public administration and safety, 9.5% Construction, 7.9% Administrative and support services, 4.8% Manufacturing, 4.8% Transport, postal and warehousing.

44.9% of homes are fully owned, and 33.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 17.4% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $339 per week and the median household income is $833 per week.

The median rent in Cullen Bullen is $125 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $813 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Cullen Bullen postcode 2790

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Ebor 2453 -> North Coast -> New South Wales