Woodview Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Woodview (2470) is a suburb of North Coast, Northern Rivers, New South Wales. It is about 581 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Woodview is in the federal electorate of Page.

In the 2011 census the population of Woodview was 247 and is comprised of approximately 49.4% females and 50.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Woodview is 42 years of age.

94.7% of people living in the suburb of Woodview were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.6% England.

98.8% of people living in Woodview speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 1.2% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Woodview is 32.8% Catholic, 30.8% Anglican, 10.1% No religion, 7.3% Uniting Church, 6.1% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.0% Presbyterian and Reformed, 2.4% Seventh-day Adventist, 1.6% Other religious affiliation , 1.2% Islam, 1.2% Christian, nfd.

53.4% of people are married, 32.1% have never married and 6.2% are divorced and 5.7% are separated. There are 5 widowed people living in Woodview.

62.1% of the people living in Woodview over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 35.5% are working on a part time basis. Woodview has an unemployment rate of 2.4%.

The main occupations of people living in Woodview are 24.2% Managers, 18.3% Clerical & administrative workers, 18.3% Labourers, 11.7% Professionals, 7.5% Community & personal service workers, 7.5% Technicians & trades workers, 6.7% Sales workers, 5.8% Machinery operators & drivers.

The main industries people from Woodview work in are 26.3% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 14.4% Health care and social assistance, 11.9% Manufacturing, 9.3% Retail trade, 8.5% Construction, 6.8% Professional, scientific and technical services, 6.8% Transport, postal and warehousing, 5.9% Wholesale trade, 5.1% Education and training.

41.4% of homes are fully owned, and 35.6% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 19.5% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $415 per week and the median household income is $792 per week.

The median rent in Woodview is $150 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $867 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Woodview postcode 2470

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Drildool 2386 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales