Roseberry Creek Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Roseberry Creek (2474) is a suburb of North Coast, Northern Rivers, New South Wales. It is about 619 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney.

In the 2011 census the population of Roseberry Creek was 182 and is comprised of approximately 48.4% females and 51.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Roseberry Creek is 51 years of age.

79.5% of people living in the suburb of Roseberry Creek were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 4.3% New Zealand, 3.8% England, 2.2% Peru.

88.0% of people living in Roseberry Creek speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 12.0% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Roseberry Creek is 28.6% Anglican, 24.2% No religion, 15.9% Religious affiliation not stated, 15.4% Catholic, 7.1% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.8% Uniting Church, 1.6% Baptist, 1.6% Lutheran, 1.6% Buddhism.

41.6% of people are married, 32.9% have never married and 16.1% are divorced and 4.3% are separated. There are 8 widowed people living in Roseberry Creek.

48.1% of the people living in Roseberry Creek over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 35.8% are working on a part time basis. Roseberry Creek has an unemployment rate of 12.3%.

The main occupations of people living in Roseberry Creek are 37.9% Managers, 18.2% Machinery operators & drivers, 10.6% Labourers, 7.6% Sales workers, 7.6% Clerical & administrative workers, 7.6% Technicians & trades workers, 6.1% Community & personal service workers, 4.5% Professionals.

The main industries people from Roseberry Creek work in are 33.8% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 12.3% Transport, postal and warehousing, 10.8% Construction, 9.2% Education and training, 9.2% Health care and social assistance, 7.7% Retail trade, 7.7% Wholesale trade, 4.6% Public administration and safety, 4.6% Manufacturing.

46.8% of homes are fully owned, and 20.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 24.1% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $347 per week and the median household income is $666 per week.

The median rent in Roseberry Creek is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $611 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Roseberry Creek postcode 2474

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Craigie 2632 -> South Coast -> New South Wales