Horse Station Creek Demographics (NSW) Local Stats

Horse Station Creek (2474) is a suburb of North Coast, Northern Rivers, New South Wales. It is about 606 kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney. Horse Station Creek is in the federal electorate of Page.

In the 2011 census the population of Horse Station Creek was 200 and is comprised of approximately 48.0% females and 52.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of Horse Station Creek is 49 years of age.

90.5% of people living in the suburb of Horse Station Creek were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.5% England, 3.0% Papua New Guinea.

96.5% of people living in Horse Station Creek speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.5% Other.

The religious makeup of Horse Station Creek is 25.5% Anglican, 23.5% No religion, 20.0% Catholic, 12.0% Uniting Church, 6.0% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.5% Religious affiliation not stated, 3.0% Christian, nfd, 3.0% Pentecostal, 2.0% Other religious affiliation , 1.5% Other Christian.

56.9% of people are married, 23.4% have never married and 10.8% are divorced and 3.6% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in Horse Station Creek.

52.4% of the people living in Horse Station Creek over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 41.9% are working on a part time basis. Horse Station Creek has an unemployment rate of 2.9%.

The main occupations of people living in Horse Station Creek are 21.7% Managers, 15.1% Professionals, 14.2% Sales workers, 14.2% Clerical & administrative workers, 11.3% Community & personal service workers, 11.3% Technicians & trades workers, 6.6% Machinery operators & drivers, 5.7% Labourers.

The main industries people from Horse Station Creek work in are 14.2% Manufacturing, 13.2% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 11.3% Retail trade, 11.3% Education and training, 11.3% Wholesale trade, 10.4% Health care and social assistance, 5.7% Professional, scientific and technical services, 5.7% Accommodation and food services, 5.7% Rental, hiring and real estate services.

51.3% of homes are fully owned, and 34.6% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 14.1% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $470 per week and the median household income is $959 per week.

The median rent in Horse Station Creek is $150 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1636 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Horse Station Creek postcode 2474

  • Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Molong 2866 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales