Minnenooka Demographics (WA) Local Stats

Minnenooka (6532) is a suburb of South East & Central, Mid West, Western Australia. It is about 360 kms from WA's capital city of Perth. Minnenooka is in the federal electorate of Durack.

In the 2011 census the population of Minnenooka was 235 and is comprised of approximately 49.4% females and 50.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Minnenooka is 38 years of age.

90.9% of people living in the suburb of Minnenooka were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.0% England, 2.6% Northern Ireland.

96.6% of people living in Minnenooka speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.4% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Minnenooka is 36.2% Catholic, 31.9% Anglican, 20.9% No religion, 4.7% Religious affiliation not stated, 2.6% Christian, nfd, 1.3% Baptist, 1.3% Lutheran, 1.3% Jehovah's Witnesses.

58.6% of people are married, 28.2% have never married and 6.6% are divorced and 3.3% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Minnenooka.

72.8% of the people living in Minnenooka over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 19.9% are working on a part time basis. Minnenooka has an unemployment rate of 2.2%.

The main occupations of people living in Minnenooka are 44.3% Managers, 16.8% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.4% Labourers, 8.4% Technicians & trades workers, 6.9% Professionals, 6.9% Machinery operators & drivers, 6.1% Sales workers, 2.3% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from Minnenooka work in are 40.7% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 9.6% Health care and social assistance, 8.9% Wholesale trade, 7.4% Retail trade, 6.7% Professional, scientific and technical services, 6.7% Transport, postal and warehousing, 4.4% Construction, 4.4% Education and training, 2.2% Accommodation and food services.

46.0% of homes are fully owned, and 25.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 21.8% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $555 per week and the median household income is $974 per week.

The median rent in Minnenooka is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1517 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Minnenooka postcode 6532

  • Qpzm LocalStats Western Australia Suburb of the Day: Glen Iris 6230 -> South Western -> Western Australia