Guilderton Demographics (WA) Local Stats

Guilderton (6041) is a suburb of South East & Central, Mid West, Western Australia. It is about 76 kms from WA's capital city of Perth. Guilderton is in the federal electorate of Pearce.

In the 2011 census the population of Guilderton was 141 and is comprised of approximately 46.1% females and 53.9% males.

The median/average age of the population of Guilderton is 66 years of age.

71.6% of people living in the suburb of Guilderton were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 10.6% England, 3.5% Germany, 3.5% Scotland.

92.3% of people living in Guilderton speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 7.7% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Guilderton is 27.8% No religion, 18.8% Anglican, 15.3% Catholic, 11.1% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.2% Christian, nfd, 4.2% Baptist, 4.2% Lutheran, 4.2% Uniting Church, 2.1% Seventh-day Adventist, 2.1% Salvation Army.

57.1% of people are married, 18.8% have never married and 12.8% are divorced and 4.5% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in Guilderton.

36.2% of the people living in Guilderton over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 38.3% are working on a part time basis. Guilderton has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Guilderton are 18.6% Professionals, 16.3% Labourers, 14.0% Machinery operators & drivers, 14.0% Managers, 14.0% Technicians & trades workers, 9.3% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated, 7.0% Sales workers, 7.0% Clerical & administrative workers.

The main industries people from Guilderton work in are 19.5% Accommodation and food services, 17.1% Electricity, gas, water and waste services, 17.1% Public administration and safety, 9.8% Wholesale trade, 7.3% Manufacturing, 7.3% Construction, 7.3% Education and training, 7.3% Retail trade, 7.3% Mining.

58.3% of homes are fully owned, and 18.8% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 22.9% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $383 per week and the median household income is $771 per week.

The median rent in Guilderton is $150 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1140 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Guilderton postcode 6041

  • Qpzm LocalStats Western Australia Suburb of the Day: Lowden 6240 -> South Western -> Western Australia