Bejoording Demographics (WA) Local Stats

Bejoording (6566) is a suburb of South East & Central, Mid West, Western Australia. It is about 90 kms from WA's capital city of Perth. Bejoording is in the federal electorate of Pearce.

In the 2011 census the population of Bejoording was 301 and is comprised of approximately 46.8% females and 53.2% males.

The median/average age of the population of Bejoording is 43 years of age.

79.1% of people living in the suburb of Bejoording were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 5.6% England, 4.7% New Zealand, 2.0% South Africa, 1.0% Netherlands, 1.0% United States of America, 1.0% Germany.

94.4% of people living in Bejoording speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 5.6% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Bejoording is 35.2% No religion, 21.6% Anglican, 17.9% Catholic, 6.6% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.0% Uniting Church, 2.7% Latter-day Saints, 2.7% Baptist, 2.3% Christian, nfd, 2.0% Presbyterian and Reformed, 1.0% Buddhism.

54.7% of people are married, 32.7% have never married and 4.5% are divorced and 4.5% are separated. There are 9 widowed people living in Bejoording.

57.1% of the people living in Bejoording over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 29.9% are working on a part time basis. Bejoording has an unemployment rate of 4.8%.

The main occupations of people living in Bejoording are 27.5% Managers, 15.9% Professionals, 12.3% Labourers, 11.6% Community & personal service workers, 10.1% Machinery operators & drivers, 10.1% Technicians & trades workers, 7.2% Clerical & administrative workers, 2.9% Sales workers, 2.2% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Bejoording work in are 26.6% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.8% Construction, 8.6% Professional, scientific and technical services, 7.9% Public administration and safety, 7.9% Health care and social assistance, 6.5% Accommodation and food services, 5.8% Education and training, 5.0% Retail trade, 4.3% Manufacturing.

31.5% of homes are fully owned, and 45.9% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 17.1% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $538 per week and the median household income is $1300 per week.

The median rent in Bejoording is $150 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1560 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Bejoording postcode 6566

  • Qpzm LocalStats Western Australia Suburb of the Day: Glen Iris 6230 -> South Western -> Western Australia