Greys Plain Demographics (WA) Local Stats

Greys Plain (6701) is a suburb of Northern, Gascoyne, Western Australia. It is about 814 kms from WA's capital city of Perth. Greys Plain is in the federal electorate of Durack.

In the 2011 census the population of Greys Plain was 192 and is comprised of approximately 48.4% females and 51.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Greys Plain is 31 years of age.

100.0% of people living in the suburb of Greys Plain were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

95.3% of people living in Greys Plain speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 4.7% Australian Indigenous Languages .

The religious makeup of Greys Plain is 52.1% No religion, 25.5% Churches of Christ, 12.5% Catholic, 7.8% Christian, nfd, 2.1% Other religious affiliation .

7.3% of people are married, 90.3% have never married and 0.0% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Greys Plain.

26.1% of the people living in Greys Plain over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 60.9% are working on a part time basis. Greys Plain has an unemployment rate of 13.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Greys Plain are 100.0% Total.

The main industries people from Greys Plain work in are 60.0% Other services, 40.0% Administrative and support services.

0.0% of homes are fully owned, and 0.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 100.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $275 per week and the median household income is $833 per week.

The median rent in Greys Plain is $98 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Greys Plain postcode 6701

  • Qpzm LocalStats Western Australia Suburb of the Day: Banksia Grove 6031 -> South Western -> Western Australia