Mannibadar Demographics (VIC) Local Stats

Mannibadar (3360) is a suburb of South Western Victoria, Ballaratt, Victoria. It is about 132 kms from VIC's capital city of Melbourne. Mannibadar is in the federal electorate of Corangamite.

In the 2011 census the population of Mannibadar was 202 and is comprised of approximately 50.0% females and 50.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of Mannibadar is 44 years of age.

93.6% of people living in the suburb of Mannibadar were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.4% Zimbabwe.

97.1% of people living in Mannibadar speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 2.9% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Mannibadar is 21.6% Anglican, 21.1% No religion, 20.1% Uniting Church, 16.2% Catholic, 7.8% Religious affiliation not stated, 7.8% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.9% Baptist, 1.5% Christian, nfd.

55.6% of people are married, 29.4% have never married and 13.1% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Mannibadar.

62.9% of the people living in Mannibadar over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 31.9% are working on a part time basis. Mannibadar has an unemployment rate of 2.6%.

The main occupations of people living in Mannibadar are 61.3% Managers, 8.1% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.1% Labourers, 6.3% Professionals, 5.4% Machinery operators & drivers, 5.4% Technicians & trades workers, 2.7% Sales workers, 2.7% Community & personal service workers.

The main industries people from Mannibadar work in are 70.0% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 7.3% Health care and social assistance, 5.5% Other services, 3.6% Transport, postal and warehousing, 2.7% Professional, scientific and technical services, 2.7% Retail trade, 2.7% Construction, 2.7% Inadequately described/Not stated, 2.7% Administrative and support services.

43.8% of homes are fully owned, and 18.8% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 28.7% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $397 per week and the median household income is $942 per week.

The median rent in Mannibadar is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $894 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Mannibadar postcode 3360

  • Qpzm LocalStats Victoria Suburb of the Day: Delahey 3037 -> Melbourne -> Victoria