Toorloo Arm Demographics (VIC) Local Stats

Toorloo Arm (3909) is a suburb of South Eastern Victoria, Lakes & Wilderness, Victoria. It is about 269 kms from VIC's capital city of Melbourne. Toorloo Arm is in the federal electorate of Gippsland.

In the 2011 census the population of Toorloo Arm was 127 and is comprised of approximately 46.5% females and 53.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Toorloo Arm is 29 years of age.

92.2% of people living in the suburb of Toorloo Arm were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

88.3% of people living in Toorloo Arm speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 11.7% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Toorloo Arm is 48.0% Anglican, 22.8% Religious affiliation not stated, 21.3% No religion, 7.9% Catholic.

13.8% of people are married, 79.3% have never married and 0.0% are divorced and 3.4% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Toorloo Arm.

15.0% of the people living in Toorloo Arm over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 70.0% are working on a part time basis. Toorloo Arm has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Toorloo Arm are 36.8% Technicians & trades workers, 31.6% Community & personal service workers, 31.6% Labourers.

The main industries people from Toorloo Arm work in are 57.1% Health care and social assistance, 21.4% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 21.4% Inadequately described/Not stated.

0.0% of homes are fully owned, and 8.6% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 82.9% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $304 per week and the median household income is $939 per week.

The median rent in Toorloo Arm is $90 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $390 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Toorloo Arm postcode 3909

  • Qpzm LocalStats Victoria Suburb of the Day: Barongarook 3249 -> South Western Victoria -> Victoria