Netherby Demographics (VIC) Local Stats

Netherby (3418) is a suburb of Northern Victoria, North Western, Victoria. It is about 353 kms from VIC's capital city of Melbourne. Netherby is in the federal electorate of Mallee.

In the 2011 census the population of Netherby was 266 and is comprised of approximately 42.5% females and 57.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Netherby is 39 years of age.

95.1% of people living in the suburb of Netherby were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.5% New Zealand, 1.5% England.

98.9% of people living in Netherby speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 1.1% Indonesian.

The religious makeup of Netherby is 29.2% Lutheran, 16.5% Uniting Church, 11.6% Salvation Army, 8.6% No religion, 8.2% Anglican, 6.0% Religious affiliation not stated, 5.2% Presbyterian and Reformed, 4.5% Catholic, 3.4% Pentecostal, 3.0% Christian, nfd.

62.8% of people are married, 21.1% have never married and 9.5% are divorced and 4.5% are separated. There are 4 widowed people living in Netherby.

70.5% of the people living in Netherby over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 24.5% are working on a part time basis. Netherby has an unemployment rate of 2.2%.

The main occupations of people living in Netherby are 61.3% Managers, 13.1% Labourers, 7.3% Technicians & trades workers, 6.6% Machinery operators & drivers, 4.4% Clerical & administrative workers, 4.4% Community & personal service workers, 2.9% Professionals.

The main industries people from Netherby work in are 64.4% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 10.4% Health care and social assistance, 7.4% Manufacturing, 6.7% Transport, postal and warehousing, 4.4% Administrative and support services, 4.4% Education and training, 2.2% Construction.

57.3% of homes are fully owned, and 22.9% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 16.7% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $465 per week and the median household income is $945 per week.

The median rent in Netherby is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $433 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Netherby postcode 3418

  • Qpzm LocalStats Victoria Suburb of the Day: Millbrook 3352 -> South Western Victoria -> Victoria