Rosny Park Demographics (TAS) Local Stats

Rosny Park (7018) is a suburb of Tasmania, Hobart, Tasmania. It is about 4 kms from TAS's capital city of Hobart. Rosny Park is in the federal electorate of Franklin.

In the 2011 census the population of Rosny Park was 20 and is comprised of approximately 55.0% females and 45.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of Rosny Park is 25 years of age.

75.0% of people living in the suburb of Rosny Park were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 25.0% India.

83.3% of people living in Rosny Park speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 16.7% Punjabi.

The religious makeup of Rosny Park is 36.8% No religion, 21.1% Other religious affiliation , 21.1% Other Religious Groups, 21.1% Anglican.

47.4% of people are married, 36.8% have never married and 15.8% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Rosny Park.

60.0% of the people living in Rosny Park over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 0.0% are working on a part time basis. Rosny Park has an unemployment rate of 40.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Rosny Park are 57.1% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated, 42.9% Technicians & trades workers.

The main industries people from Rosny Park work in are 50.0% Construction, 50.0% Inadequately described/Not stated.

0.0% of homes are fully owned, and 0.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 100.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $625 per week and the median household income is $633 per week.

The median rent in Rosny Park is $188 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Rosny Park postcode 7018

  • Qpzm LocalStats Tasmania Suburb of the Day: Mengha 7330 -> Tasmania -> Tasmania