Koonibba Demographics (SA) Local Stats

Koonibba (5690) is a suburb of West Coast, West Coast, South Australia. It is about 586 kms from SA's capital city of Adelaide. Koonibba is in the federal electorate of Grey.

In the 2011 census the population of Koonibba was 142 and is comprised of approximately 54.2% females and 45.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Koonibba is 21 years of age.

100.0% of people living in the suburb of Koonibba were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

97.9% of people living in Koonibba speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 2.1% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Koonibba is 87.3% Lutheran, 7.0% Churches of Christ, 3.5% Religious affiliation not stated, 2.1% No religion.

7.3% of people are married, 89.0% have never married and 0.0% are divorced and 3.7% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Koonibba.

28.1% of the people living in Koonibba over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 53.1% are working on a part time basis. Koonibba has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Koonibba are 36.4% Labourers, 18.2% Clerical & administrative workers, 18.2% Community & personal service workers, 9.1% Professionals, 9.1% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated, 9.1% Technicians & trades workers.

The main industries people from Koonibba work in are 40.0% Other services, 20.0% Administrative and support services, 20.0% Health care and social assistance, 10.0% Construction, 10.0% Inadequately described/Not stated.

0.0% of homes are fully owned, and 0.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 90.9% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $250 per week and the median household income is $680 per week.

The median rent in Koonibba is $50 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Koonibba postcode 5690

  • Qpzm LocalStats South Australia Suburb of the Day: Owen 5460 -> Mid North -> South Australia