Kalbeeba Demographics (SA) Local Stats

Kalbeeba (5118) is a suburb of Adelaide, North & North East Suburbs, South Australia. It is about 39 kms from SA's capital city of Adelaide. Kalbeeba is in the federal electorate of Wakefield.

In the 2011 census the population of Kalbeeba was 375 and is comprised of approximately 51.5% females and 48.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Kalbeeba is 42 years of age.

78.1% of people living in the suburb of Kalbeeba were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 12.6% England, 1.9% Scotland, 1.3% Germany, 1.1% New Zealand, 1.1% Netherlands.

96.8% of people living in Kalbeeba speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.2% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Kalbeeba is 24.9% Catholic, 23.0% No religion, 17.1% Anglican, 11.8% Uniting Church, 10.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.0% Lutheran, 2.9% Pentecostal, 1.6% Presbyterian and Reformed, 1.6% Baptist, 1.1% Other religious affiliation .

66.7% of people are married, 24.1% have never married and 5.2% are divorced and 1.4% are separated. There are 8 widowed people living in Kalbeeba.

64.5% of the people living in Kalbeeba over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 29.5% are working on a part time basis. Kalbeeba has an unemployment rate of 2.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Kalbeeba are 20.3% Technicians & trades workers, 19.3% Clerical & administrative workers, 14.6% Professionals, 10.9% Managers, 10.9% Community & personal service workers, 9.9% Labourers, 8.9% Sales workers, 3.6% Machinery operators & drivers, 1.6% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Kalbeeba work in are 14.1% Manufacturing, 13.6% Construction, 12.0% Health care and social assistance, 11.5% Retail trade, 7.3% Education and training, 6.3% Transport, postal and warehousing, 6.3% Accommodation and food services, 5.2% Wholesale trade, 4.7% Administrative and support services.

38.1% of homes are fully owned, and 59.5% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 2.4% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $666 per week and the median household income is $1899 per week.

The median rent in Kalbeeba is $150 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1517 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Kalbeeba postcode 5118

  • Qpzm LocalStats South Australia Suburb of the Day: Owen 5460 -> Mid North -> South Australia